How to obtain European Union Visa


If you need a visa for 365 days for the Schengen area, we can offer you help in getting a visa D. You can apply from within Schengen before the expiration of your current visa to get it in a matter of weeks


Get a Free Consultation Now!

Please note that we only provide help to candidates that have prior business or managerial experience and that will maintain SELF-EMPLOYED status in Europe via creating their own business or extending a branch of their existing company or by joining an existing business as an active partner. We do NOT offer job search.

Current Nationality*
Current residence country*
I have been to EU before*
Whatsapp / Viber number*
E-mail – repeat*

By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website.

If you are already in Schengen and you need to be able to stay, you normally cannot extend your travel visa C

You need therefore to have a residence permit or a long term visa that will allow you to stay longer than 90 days (maximum allowed under visa C)

We will help you obtain your visa D in a matter of weeks. You cannot get travel visa C during COVID.

Can I Apply?

For all inquiries please WhatsApp +32 460 24 51 40 or contact us by e-mail.

The price of this service is 3000 EUR. Prepayment to start 1500 EUR. rest- upon approval of the visa.